Tuesday, November 21, 2006


We're growing apart cant you see ??
we're losing each other for eternity
i'm losing your love inside of me
i'm falling apart that i cant even sleep
why did you changeand where did you go
why did you leave me all on my own
you dont have to cry
you dont have to lie i already know
your heart changed i know it did
there's someone else inside of it
i never thought it could ever happen
i never knew that it was true
i thought i was the only one for you
and now i know that i'm such a fool
coz i'll always keep on loving you
i feel so bad i feel so sad
i feel so hurt i'm gonna get mad
you said that you loved me
and i belived that you did
i never thought you would hurt me
but i know now that you did
all i can do is just cry in my bed
you've broken my heart and you've messed up my head
but you taught me a lessonand i know it now well
you've taught to not trust love ever again

Author : S . frea

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i steel remember this picture

Paula Montero said...

wooooooooooowwwwwwwww!!!! so romantic...i like it a lot!!!

paula

Anonymous said...

I think that the Poem is very true because thats what mostly happenes in the end, thats what its all about.