Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I loved you



I Once loved you so much And for so long
Why did you leave When I did nothing wrong?
Your smile was once the sun On a dark, rainy day
It would clear up the sky And keep it from being gray
Your eyes were once the shine Of the world's glowing light
Or were they the twinkling stars That once filled the night?
Your hands once had power To give me the softest touch
They'd always give me a slight tingle, Which is why I loved them so much
Your hugs were once the medicine That'd change a frown to cheer
A shiver would run through my body Every time I feel your love near
They were gentle, so gentle, It's something no one will replace
But, now you like someone else, And it's driving me insane.
Although it's over for us, The love we had still remains
And so I tell myself... Never again will I cry
You were once everything to me, That I can't deny
But I couldn't keep my promise And broke out in tears
The hours I've cried feel like days, The days feel like years
As I bury my face in the pillow, And cry my heart out and grieve, I've learned to never give
away love If love I don't receive.
Author : ... ?

No comments: