Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Are u Playing games
just to prove I care?
just look into my eyes
and you'll see The love that I share

you think i'll ever betray you!
Or will the love just suddenly stop?
you are my dream that came true
and to be mine thats what I hope

you may wish me to die
and this relationship end
you want to see me cry
and win your bet

I'll never let go, I'm here to stay
Hope that U feel the same way to
I have no desire to venture away
And loving U is all I want to do

Author : Munther . H

3 comments:

Paula Montero said...

you are an excellent writer yaar!!! i wish you could read my poems but they are written in spanish...if you want i can translate them and then you tell me your opinion...

paula

Anonymous said...

I loved the poems & the atr I love it all

Anonymous

Akram said...

I love your pencil I posted this picture before in my blog
welcome to blogger dear